Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First GNO in AZ


I had my first...MUCH needed....girls night out since being in AZ last week. It was SO nice. I am happy it turned out so well considering we all had had a really rough day, but managed to put the tough times aside and just enjoy ourselves!
We went to a place called Nielsens Frozen Custard. We started with dinner, burgers and frys and...FRY SAUCE. OMG, I have been craving it ever since and I didn't even know I liked fry sauce. We finished the night off with a creamy tasty custard. I got vanilla with reeses peanut butter cups and pecans. Nope, it wasn't sugar free. I was a bad girl, but also felt I deserved it with the crappy week I had had.
Thank you girls for such a good time! I can't wait til our girls weekend in 2 weeks! I hope we have even more fun and eat lots of junky (sugar free) food! lol

3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Yaay for GNO! And even more YAAYS for GWA (girls weekend away)!! Can't wait! I'm sooo glad we went out and had such a good time! :) Glad my bff can be here to have fun with now!! :)

Pure Images said...

Jealous! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jessica Burnside said...

I'm so ready for girls weekend!! YAY.