Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

The Easter Bunny almost forgot to come to our house. He did all his shopping before moving to AZ because he knew time would be pressed moving in the day before Easter. Bunny woke up at 6:30am with the "CRAP!" thought in her head. The Easter Bunny enlisted in a friend (Jeremy) and hid all the eggs and basket as quietly as possible, silently saying how grateful we were he slept in that morning!!! Searching....

and FOUND. His Mickey Easter basket.

Yipee!!



The goods.


Tender moments between Bailey and Kasen....


A not so good Easter picture of the 3 of us. That's what I get for trying to take it ourselves...



After church we headed over to Autumn's house for a tasty ham dinner and some egg hunting. Kasen was excited to hang out with his friends and find eggs at the same time!! We ended up leaving early that night because that's when Kasen started to get sick. The fever started.

The kids waiting at the door for the hunting festivities to start....






Kasen and Vanni sharing joy in finding eggs together.







Can I take this one mom?








Autumn and I









Scoping out his finds...some even had MONEY in them!











My baby and I.

2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

I wouldn't call it an Easter egg "hunt" as much as a "pick up" lol. I'm glad you guys were able to come over and enjoy the festivities with us, I'm sorry Kase got sick though!

Pure Images said...

Yay for Easter! Glad you guys had fun!

We missed you though!!