Saturday, April 4, 2009

Found a house!

We FINALLY found a house! I was about ready to have an anxiety attack knowing that we were moving next week and not knowing where we were going to live! NOW we know. We found a house in Gilbert. Just where we thought we would be. We are really excited. We went over to our storage unit today and seeing all of our stuff again (minus the dirty couches Jeremy didn't cover with cloths) got me REALLY excited. I have really missed our stuff. We are packing up the truck on Thursday, and driving out early on Friday morning. We have the Elders Quorum for our new ward set up to help us unpack the truck Sat morning.


Here are a few picture of the house that Jeremy took when he went out there last weekend when I had my baby shower. No, I have NOT seen the house yet, but Jeremy knows how OCD I am, and I totally trust that he wouldn't pick a house he knows I wouldn't like because he would never hear the end of it then.


The outside isn't a beauty, but he promises that the inside is what he fell in love with. The outside isn't horrible by any means, just not anything great either.


In no particular order:

Technology Center (right off the kitchen and the master bedroom)

Front/Side of the house


Living room, and right over the wall is the family room and next to that is the kitchen



Kitchen (dishwasher is in the island)



Hallway down to the kids rooms, and the guest room


Front of house



Family room-the blinds are BROWN, even though they look prurple.



Dining room (where the kitchen table will go)


backyard- no grass, but there is a nice huge greenbelt and huge park right behind the house.
I didn't post pics of the 3 bedrooms, bathroom, or master bed and bath. Boring. Anyway, we are really excited.
We will miss it here, but are ready for our new and exciting journey in AZ.

11 comments:

The Three Peas said...

Jeremy did really really well! I like how non-generic it looks! Can't wait to see it and help you decorate!!

Ashley said...

Sweet, what ward are you in?

SeeCampbell said...

The house looks GREAT!

kouklaville said...

YEA!! MAMA!! You get a home sweet home before you have a new baby!! You get your stuff and get to nest and be ALONE with your hubby and kiddos!! I LOVE the house..(glad the blinds arent purple!!) its so airy and open and BIG!! I am excited for you! AND i am glad I get to keep up on you thru our blogs:)
xoxo,
Anthea

Claudia said...

Congratulations! That's exciting! You'll love Gilbert! Everyone and everything is so nice. And everything you need is conveniently close!

Alison B said...

i'm so excited for you! I can't beleive it is already NEXT week! CRAZY!!!!! This is so exciting for you guys. Can't wait for you and all of your new adventures! Love ya!

Alison B said...

i said next week, but it's THIS week! aaaahhhhh!

Katie said...

How exciting. A new adventure! The house looks great! Good Luck with the move! I love to look at your blog!

Mrs.EBG said...

I can't believe you'll be here the day after tomorrow!!! AAAH!! I'm sooo excited! I agree with everyone, the house looks awesome! Can't wait to see it and watch as the men sweat to death while moving you in! ;)

Chris Stewart said...

Cute house!! Isn't it so nice to have all that weight lifted off your shoulders just by knowing you *for sure* have some place to move in? ;) You'll have to post pics after you decorate- I know you're going to have so much fun and do an awesome job! Miss you!

Pure Images said...

My mom was like, WOW! What a great house! =)

I like it too! I love the wood purple blinds... lol. j/k. I do like the wood ones though!