Sunday, April 1, 2007

Super Saturday!

This morning a couple of my friends...Amanda, and Crystal and I went to Mimis Cafe for breakfast. We decided to leave the kiddies at home and go as just us girls. Boy was that a good decision! It was so nice and peaceful. There were other kids around us talking, laughing and yelling, but we didn't care, they weren't our kids! We totally had a blast. We should do it again soon girls!





After breakfast I went to Old Navy and bought Kasen some new flip flops. His only other pair turned up missing and I really have NO IDEA where they went. We all searched everywhere. They are 2 pairs for $5 so I scrounged up some change and bought him 2 pairs. We has the most grateful little kid when I brought them home to him. He was so giddy and totally smiley and kept profusely thanking me for the flip flops. So sweet!



Jeremy and I got free tickets to go see a new movie out in the theatres called "The Peaceful Warrior" we took my friend Autumn and her Husband (they were on their honeymoon in san diego) to go see the movie with us. They movie itself was just ok, had a lot of good lessons, but to me it felt more like a motivational speaker, than a REAL movie. Jeremy rated it a 4 out of 10, and one of those points was because it was free. I gave it a 6 out of 10, and also one of my points was cause the movie was free. During the movie, Autumn was sitting next to me and she pulled out her phone and held it low in her lap just to see what time it was. She had it on silent so it made NO noises and she flipped it open QUICK. THEEEEE second she opened her phone, coming from a few rows back, some old lady yelled at her "TURN OFF YOUR PHONE!!!!!" She quickly and quietly shut her phone with her tail between her legs, just like a puppy dog. It was the funniest thing ever. All through the movie I kept thinking about the lady yelling at her and I couldn't stop laughing. That made the movie memorable.

Below is a picture of the two of us after the movie was over. We went to lunch afterwards.
Jeremy can't take a picture with his eyes open, for the life of him! So funny, but frustrating!Overall, I had a good day yesterday. With a few minor complications, it was good. Yaaaay!




2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I have to say, I have quite a few pictures of Jeremy with his eyes closed. And I also LOVE Mimi's Cafe.

Pure Images said...

I am so sad about Autumn and her cell phone... I cant believe anyone could be that rude. I probably would of said something... depending on how big the lady was that yelled at me. lol. That is so rude though. BTW... I dont look like I have big boobs at all in that pic. Im sad.