Monday, August 25, 2008

Bailey's water bottle

Bailey loves it when you give her new toys. But like a baby, I think some of her favorite toys are human things. (Spatulas, water bottles, balls, stuffed animals...just a few for example)


Well one night I gave her my water bottle. She went to town on it. I was laughing hysterically. She was chewing as hard as she could. It was her goal to get the lid off it. This isn't her first time to play with a water bottle so I knew what to expect, but it was the first time in a while she has played with one so it was fun all over to watch her. Once she gets the lid off of it, the toy is "broken" and wants nothing to do with it. She chewed the lid off and then went her separate ways. Too funny.


The cutest thing to me is that she holds the water bottle inbetween her paws like a cat would. She lays on her back and holds her toys in the air with her paws. I really think she is part cat sometimes. When she stretches, she arches her back way high in the air like a cat does too. She is so cute. I love her to death!




The end result!

No comments: