Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kasen's Chore Chart

About 6 months ago, my sister sent me a link to a chore chart she found that she liked. It was digital, so I decided that I was going to make my own. It's been a work in progress for about 3 weeks, I just haven't had time to finish it, but I set my mind to it yesterday and did it! I even took it to Kinkos to get it laminated. He loves the chart so far and made a special point to check things off today. He even made his bed all by himself. He doesn't do that EVER. Yaay Kasen.


The first picture I took with the flash on, but since it's 10:15 at night, the other ones without the flash turned out a little yellowish. Sorry, but you get the idea.


If I ever choose to, there are a TON of things I would do differently. One being, not to forget to leave room to write the days of the week on the chart. Oh well, I put a sticker on the middle day of the week. The bottom line- Put the Toys Away I accidentally put the wrong letters there on the glue, so I had to peel them off and put the right letters with the right picture. Hence the black marks all over. Oh well, live and learn. I still like it. and so does Kasen. Once again, that's what matters, right!?






6 comments:

Alison B said...

so cute!! It looks HUGE! good lucking keeping up with it. unfortunately, we've sortof forgotten about ours after all my hard work. maybe when school starts we'll be better about it again. :)

Pure Images said...

Yeah that is super cute! I like it. When I saw it on the table the other day I knew you spent a lot of time on it! Good job!

Melanie said...

Soooo Cute. Whatever it takes to get them to be responsible for themselves.

Autumn said...

Super cute! I wish I would have thought of making my own instead of buying the cheap ones at wal*mart! Oh, well! I love that chore charts make kids excited to do CHORES! Fun stuff! I'll have to steal the idea once I run out of ours! ;)

Nichole Bruce said...

wow, marathon blogger!! It looks like yoy've been up to fun-fabulous adventures. So did you guys have your cell phones off for your trip/Jeremy's birthday. Brandon tried calling three times. I guess you were having to much fun partying!!

Shannon Crandall said...

Cute chore chart! Well Sydney is missing everyone!!!! She misses Miss Cassie the most however but every time she sees a picture from oceanside she wants to go back really bad! Andrew keeps asking when we are going home! Anyway miss you guys!!!