Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crying

Thanks Melanie for the story....This is a direct COPY right off my friend Melanies blog....she is the one who wrote this, but I cried laughing, so I HAD to post it!!

"Okay, so this story is not mine. I heard it on the radio the other day but laughed for hours over it (actually I am still laughing a little inside when I think about it......okay, even a lot sometimes.).

So........this man on a local "talk radio" show called in the other day to relate this story about his sister (now mind you, this is my version of the story......nothing is to be passed off as a quote unless it is in "quotation" marks, okay?).She was in Vegas playing the slots and doing really well, you know, cleaning up the place.

She had a HUGE bucket of quarters and decided to call it a night (early morning would be my guess....but anyway)She was feeling very nervous carrying around this large sum of money (how much money can you have in a bucket really....okay, I will stop making wise cracks, the story is funny enough without them) and made her way quickly to the elevators that would take her up to her room.

When the elevator doors opened she was even more frightened because standing against the back wall were "two big black guys" and here she was, all by herself with all this loot (side note from the caller, "Now my sister is not racist. In fact, she is as far from being racist as anyone could be. She was highly suspicious of everyone, and the fact that they were pretty big guys scared her to death). So here she is shaking in her underpants and one of the men says, "Hit the floor."

She didn't even hesitate. She dropped to the floor in a panic, quarters go flying everywhere, and the two man start laughing hysterically. She, feeling quite foolish, as she is now lying on the floor of an elevator, stands up slowly and stares straight ahead at the doors until it reaches her floor. The two men help her pick up her money and even INSIST on walking her to her room to make sure that both she and her quarters get there safely.

The next morning she comes out of her room to find a dozen roses, each with $100 bill wrapped around the stem and a note that says, "Thanks for the best laugh we have had in years."
Love, Micheal Jordan and Eddie Murphy"


OMG! How Hilarious is that? I cracked up reading it to myself quietly and laughed even more making myself cry once I read it to Jeremy. He started laughing hysterically as well. Hope it gave you a good laugh too!!

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

THat is so flippen funny! HOw funny! Gesh that was funny!

Melanie said...

I know....I am STILL laughing.