Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We knew this was coming...

We always wondered what would happen when our 1993 Nissan Altima died. Well on Monday, we found out.....



It's been giving us some trouble for a few months now (sinc Christmas) and we decided to run it to the ground.
It's been stalling when we were driving it. Anytime we hit the brakes, stopped or just slowed down. We took it in a couple times and the shop couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, so we decided that monday was the day to get a new car! Jeremy tried to leave for work in the black car on monday and got no more than 1 mile from the house and was starting the car everytime he had to stop it. Imagine that in traffic!!! So he turned around and came home and called in sick.
We were off on our search. I am SO in love with our new car. A 2005 Honda Pilot. I miss it during the day when Jeremy has it. I want to make excuses to drive it places, just so I can be in it. How lame am I? lol...I LOVE IT! Kasen LOVES it. Jeremy LOVES it. We made the right choice for our family. YAAY!!


(shadows from the palm trees in the front yard, sorry...)

Something GOOD FINALLY!

8 comments:

Kendyl said...

Nice! Congrats...time to switch Jeremy cars, tell him you have car seats, strollers...you know, kid junk to lug around!

Mrs.EBG said...

How fun for you!! I like the color lots! and now you have a reliable vehicle to come visit me!!!

Alison B said...

Oh, how exciting! It was about time that poor car died. :) Your new car looks pretty nice...I'm jealous!

sarah said...

That's awesome, Congrats! I love driving new cars too.

Ashley said...

yummy! does it SMELL like a new car?

Annie said...

How fun for you. I love getting a new car. I'm so happy for you. It's so pretty. We miss you guys.

Sarah said...

Sooooo jealous and happy for you! We test drove a Pilot, and sadly enough, it's too small for us. I guess I have a big booty! :) We so totally COVET the Odyssey!

Melanie said...

Very nice. What would it be like to drive an SUV instead of a mini-van. Hmmmm....I will probably never know. I will just dream of yours instead.