Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Alphabet

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jeremy
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Definitely Saturday..Jeremy is home then
E-Essential Items- make up and chapstick
F-Favorite Color: I dont have one, Kasen asked me that just yesterday and I made up a color because I honestly don't have one
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears
H- Hometown: Vista, Ca.
I- Indulgence(s): smoothies, M&M peanuts, popcorn and I have to say right now? shirts...
J- January or July: July with a/c
K-Kids: Kasen
L-Life is incomplete without: Jeremy and Kasen, the gospel too
M- Marriage Date: Dec. 22, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 6 bro, 3 sis.
O- Oranges or Apples: I really like oranges better, but they give me heartburn, so I eat apples
P- Phobias or Fears: claustrophobia (I freaked out on the Nemo ride), spiders, going under water, getting sick, being restrained, the list could go on and on
Q- Quote(s): the one I really like right now is: "How children see things, depends on what we teach them"
R- Reason To Smile: my miracle of a little boy
S- Season: Spring, not too hot, not too cold
T- Tag Six: Bridget, Autumn, Chris, Jenny, Cassidy, Jeanine
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I play tennis left handed, bat right handed, golf right handed, play the guitar right handed, and write left handed.
V- Veggies or Fruit: Fruit
W- Worst Habit: eating dessert after every meal
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: yeah I dont really like xrays at this point. Im going with ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: I have 5 staple favorite foods: tortellini, popcorn, cucumbers, cherries, sauteed mushrooms (eggs used to be one, but since I am lactose intolerant now, I have lost my love for them)
Z: Zodiac: Libra

No comments: