Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Hiedi!

Tonight we went out for Hiedi's birthday. She is 27 now! Woo hoo! We had so much fun. I love giggling and it came so naturally for us to be together without feeling awkward or like we were trying too hard. I have known Hiedi for almost 7 years now but we really don't know each other THAT well. She dated my brothers friend Pete. Pete came to my wedding and so Hiedi came too. Little did I know that years down the road we would still be friends and hanging out. Crystal, Hiedi and I went to Mimis Cafe for dinner. Then we went to Target. lol...

I know, we are lame, but we had fun. That's all that matters.
Nicely done Hiedi! lol
I have now decided I need to go tanning.
p.s. this is like the first time in almost two weeks I was able to do my hair with only minimal pain! YIPEE! I only had to ice once today too. YAAY!





1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Yeah I have a ton of fun! We need to plan our next date night!