Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Milestone!

My son is 3.5 (just about) and has eaten his FIRST hot dog today. It took much convincing and bribing, but he ate it. I can't believe it. Those who know Kasen KNOW that this is a HUGE feat for him. My poor little boy is NOT interested in food one bit. It's not just that he is picky, he just has better things to do than eat. Even if it's just sitting there staring at the wall. To him? Much better than eating. But he ate a hot dog tonight! I can't believe it. Really can't believe it!


Yes, I realize it's not the most flattering picture of Kasen, but the most exciting thing here is what's on the plate. Concentrate on the PLATE!

Also- Kasen went to bed with UNDERWEAR on tonight for the first time. Not a pull up. Wish me luck! lol

5 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Super cool! I am glad to see he likes his shorts too! Congrates on him eating hurray Kasen. Good luck on the underware thing too.

Mrs.EBG said...

Ok, I'm laughing so hard right now... maybe I didn't realize that Kasen not eating wasn't just around me. Or that it was so bad. I am VERY proud of him! Way to be Kasen!!!

Pure Images said...

That is so cool! Yay Kasen! Hot dogs are the best!

Alison B said...

oh the things to get excited about! how funny. I'm glad he's stepping out of hte box a little. and good luck with the no pull-ups!!! that is sooooooo exciting!!!!

Kendyl said...

If Katie and Kasen get married, they will never have to go to the grocery store and there will be NO food in the house...and they won't care! I accidentily put Katie down for her nap in underwear today, you can only imagine what surprise I had waiting for me to clean.