Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun with Friends

Last night some friends and I got to have a night out without the kiddos. We went to Panera Bread for dinner, which was super tasty. I am always hesitant to go there and get a sandwich, but I always love it. I recommend the Frontega Chicken Panini. Tasty!


Anyway, it was great to hang out with the girls and to be able to chat and be with friends WITHOUT the kids. I love nights like that.


We WERE going to go over to Clay and Latte but got there LITERALLY 3 minutes late and were not able to paint. They closed at 9 and take the last painters at 8. We got there at 8:03. Lame. So we walked over to the movie theatre, the only movie showing around 8 was superhero. No thanks. So we went to Michaels and hit up their big sale. I mainly looked around because I went to the sale on Monday. We went Coldstone after, it was closed. So Chris and Michelle went home and Crystal and I went to target, not wanting to go home yet.


Crystal and I acted like giddy little girls and laughed the whole time we were in target. We had so much fun! I am glad I went last night...same time next week? lol...



Thank you to Jeremy for watching Kasen so that I could have a night out with my friends! You are the best babe! I love you.

2 comments:

Chris Stewart said...

HAHA! You guys are way too cute in those rain boots! I'm so excited for when Scott gets home so I can stay out later with the girls and have ZERO kiddies to tote around! Thanks for last night, though! I had a really good time! :)

The Larsen's said...

Brittany, that looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer. Maybe one day. My husband and I are both in school, and when we are done I am dying to get out of Utah.