Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Update

Just an update for those who have read my last post. Kasen woke up......















DRY!
Yipee! I am excited. We will try it again tonight in hopes for the same results tomorrow morning.
Also, on a side note- I am completely devastated because my son has decided that I am not his MOMMY anymore. I am now his MOM. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but it does. He calls me mom now. He still calls Jeremy daddy most of the time, but sometimes is dad as well. It bothers Jeremy a little too, but not as much as it bothers me. I'm to the point where I want to stop answering when he calls me mom. Isn't that so sad? I know its lame to be so hurt by this, but does anyone feel the same way I do? I feel like he is not my little boy anymore, he is my grown up boy now. Sad.

3 comments:

Nyree said...

I totally understand and don't think it's dumb. I feel the same way. They grow up fast enough anyway. A couple of my girls called me mom for a while then went back to mommy. I think they like to try new things out for a bit. But who knows?

Lyndsay said...

Woot! What a victory!

Anonymous said...

Man! I envy you! Karson is still so freaked out over the toilet! It drives me INSANE! So that's so awesome!