Monday, April 21, 2008

Bored

I got bored yesterday while the boys were watching the hockey game, so I decided to take Kasen outside and take some picture of him playing. He LOVES his plasma car. It was broken for a couple months and we got it fixed like 2 weeks ago and he LOVES to play outside now. He is always wanting to go play on his plasma car, his big wheels or his bike. He likes to go for little rides around the neighborhood on his diego bike.


He paused a few times for me yesterday to take some pics.







2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

He is so flippen cute! Youa re very lucky. Hey have you tried the car? bet cha its fun!

Ashley said...

I should quit looking at your pictures, you make me wanna move to california :)

buzz me next time you're on IM, I have a Disneyland questions for you :)