Friday, April 27, 2007

Bayball

I have been searching Targets and Walmarts high and low for a plastic teeball set for Kasen. I knew that they were out there, he found one at a playgroup that we went to and fell in love with it. He did hold the bat wrong, and he did use a football instead of a baseball, but I just knew he

would love it if he had one.







After going to 3 Wal Marts and 2 Targets. I remembered that we have a Toys R Us. They carry toys. I forgot about that. So I was over in that shopping center the other day and I decided that I was going to go in and see. The people at Wal Mart were saying that these plastic teeball sets sell really fast and I would be lucky to find one. Well I proved them wrong when I walked into Toys R Us and found one RIGHT away. Best $12 I have spent in a long time.


I took it home to Kasen and showed it to him and he was THRILLED! He thanked me over and over again for the "surprise" that I promised him.


Jeremy is VERY serious about his sports and letting Kasen play them. Or should I say, making him play them. Kasen is willing though, so I guess 'letting him' is more appropriate. Jeremy took Kasen out to play with it and was telling him how to hold the bat, hot to hit the ball, how to keep contact with the ball when swinging, where to bring his arms back when he swings, so cute. I think Jeremy was just so excited that Kasen is at the age where he can start doing things that Jeremy likes. Jeremy at some points needed to be reminded that if he hounded his 2 year old son too much about what he was doing right and wrong, that it would be more a task, than something fun for father and son to do together. Also, at points, those who know Jeremy...know he is a kid at heart and likes to play with toys...well Kasen kept having to say "my turn daddy!!" way funny. I took a few pics and a video. I don't know how to do vidoes on here so I put it on my myspace. Here is the link if you want to check it out.... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39867279


1 comment:

Pure Images said...

That is to cute. Its in his genetic makeup to be a sports fanatic, so this is just the beginning... =)