Friday, April 27, 2007

Who Wants to be Alone?

A few days ago after putting Kasen to bed, my family and I were watching some TV together. As it was time for my mom and dad to go to bed, my mom went to go up the stairs first. During the show, I kept telling Jeremy I thought I had heard Kasen come downstairs. He falls asleep in our bed watching a movie, then when we go up to bed, we carry him into his crib. So he could have easily gotten out of bed and come downstairs which he is known for. SO this time I told Jeremy I thought I had heard him, and Jeremy said I Didn't. So we kept watching the show... Anyway, back to my mom going up to bed. She came back around the corner to get me and just whispered and waved at me and told me to hurry. I thought Bailey had pooped in the floor or something and was trying to hide it from my dad. I had no idea what was going on. So I walked over to the stairs and this is what I found....
From my bed, he carried down...his blankie, bobby, tim, mickey AND dumbo! All of them! He wanted to be near us but knew that if he was seen, he would go straight in his crib. (his punishment for getting out of our bed after we tuck him in)...he didn't want to be alone. My heart just broke. It was so cute, but sad...He fell asleep on the stairs! What a sweetie! I love him!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

Omg... that is so cute! I have yet to find Brielle like that, but I know the day I do, I will pick her up in my arms and cuddle her forever. lol. That is a great pic!

sarah said...

That is really cute, and the fact that he went back multiple times to get all his friends is awesome!