Sunday, April 15, 2007

Let's go fly a kite...

Yesterday the whole family (mom, dad, jeremy, kasen, zac, crystal and brielle and I) went to the park and played. Jeremy was trying to fly a kite that one of my dad's clients got for him. It was really funny watching jeremy run with a kite flying behind him. The wind wasn't consistant enough for the kite to STAY in the sky. It would fly for a few seconds and then fall. I was attacked by it a few times while trying to take some pictures of it.













While we were there, there was a birthday party going on and the little girl there was passing out bottles of bubbles. Kasen kept following around the girl with the bubbles and she got tired of it and so did her mom, so the mom started handing out bubbles to the kids who werent even there for the party or gathering. It was kinda funny. Jeremy and Zac were blowing bubbles for the Kasen and Brielle and I think honestly, they were having more fun than the kids were.




After about ten minutes of the daddy's playing with the bubbles, they gave em up so that the kids could finally play with them. Kasen got the hang of it pretty quickly. But he got his mouth a little too close a couple times. He was so proud of himself when he blew the bubbles. "I did it! Look, I did it!"












And of course, the camera was there and so was Jeremy. SO.....


And Crystal was there too, SO.....




and a good time was had by all!

4 comments:

sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a fun family day. Hooray!! Those are hard to come by. We spent the day cleaning out the garage. But we did go to breakfast.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pure Images said...

Yes a good time was had by all... I kept getting attacked by bees though! Ok that is an exaggeration, I need to stop using that cocoa butter lotion though!! lol

Cassidy said...

I HATE trying to fly a kite. I am SO bad at it and I never get it in the air and I just have to keep running to try to keep it in the air and then I give up after about 10 minutes of running around. But, I do enjoy watching other people fly kites. Especially at the beach.