Saturday, April 28, 2007

Crystal's Shower



My friend Sarah and I are in the midst of throwing a shower for my sister in law Crystal. I am really excited about it. We were going to try and make it a surprise, but then Crystals mom and husband both told me that she would be mad if I did that. I considered still throwing her a surprise shower, but decided against it. I feel like a super party planner, throwing my parents party last weekend, and Crystals party next weekend. Does anyone want to hire me? I make invitations too! But really...Crystal I love you, and you deserve this shower!


2 comments:

Pure Images said...

You are a super party planner. Its fun isnt it!! And Brittany, I love you too, thank you for knowing that I really did need and want this, Im just a wuss. =)

Jessica Kettle said...

YOu do such cute layouts. I;m so impressed! I wish I was a scrapbooker but I think I am lacking motivation.