Monday, April 2, 2007

Go, Diego, Go!!!



My mom and I went to Kohls today because they were having a sale on "nammies" as Kasen called them. We saw a lot that were cute, they were like $12 for 3&4 piece sets which is a pretty good deal. Kasen REALLY likes Diego a lot so we got him a 3 piece set. Pants, short sleeved and long sleeved shirt. Kasen was sleeping when we got home from Kohls so we waited til he woke up to give him his pj's. I gave him the Kohls bag with his two new pairs of nammies and a shirt we got him. He pulled out the first pair which was a baseball pair and was excited that he got new nammies. "new nammies, pants, shirt for me!" Then he got realized there was more in the the bag. His face broke out in the BIGGEST smile when he realized they were "go go" nammies. He immediately started reaching for the sky for me to take off the shirt he was wearing. He ran over to me and said "reach for sky mommy! reach for sky!!" We got them on and he had an ear to ear grin. You could tell he felt so dang cool wearing those nammies. He even posed for the camera with a smile, and for those of you who know, kasen just doesn't do that. You pull out the camera and the games begin. You have to chase him around to get a picture. NOT this time! Here are a couple pics of him. It's now 6:00 pm and he is dressed in his nammies for the rest of the night. Oh well, it's a lazy day!




3 comments:

Pure Images said...

Uh oh... it sounds like Kasen might need to start 12 step with Brielle... lol. j/k... I dont think anyone can be that obsessed with a cartoon. =)

Jessica Kettle said...

How cute! I am such a sucker for pajammas. It's so hard for me to pass them up!

Pure Images said...

ok I lied... Brielle again has proved me wrong. She is obviously obsessed with Diego too after the fighting we broke up today over those nammies. =)