Monday, April 9, 2007

I love to see the Temple...



Saturday we went to the Temple with Kasen and my friends Autumn's family. We have never been to the temple to just take pictures. Well since our sealing anyway...I am so glad we went. The spirit is just so strong even when you are outside walking around. I just felt so happy and giddy when I was there. It reminded me of how much I love to go IN the temple. But it was just really neat to be there with Kasen. He loved the flowers and kept wanting to pick them. They were so pretty and colorful and Kasen kept pointing out the different colors. Half the time he was wrong, but he is learning. It was neat for Jeremy and I to be there and reminisce about the day we were sealed. Brought back so many good memories and helped us realize that we can get through anything, if we just continue to love each other and stay close to the Lord. Here are some pics we took:




2 comments:

sarah said...

That is so fun that you went to the temple. We took Luc during Christmas time to listen to the singers and he still talks about going. Kasen will remember that for a long time.

Pure Images said...

The Temple is so fun. I love going down there and just walking the grounds. You look so happy in those pictures!