Friday, April 27, 2007

Oops my bad!

So since Kasen is getting older, and talking more I have noticed him copying things and picking up on things that I say. Which is fine, I don't think I say such horrible things that my 2 year old can't repeat, and if I do, I am VERY good about saying them when Kasen isn't around. But like I said, it's rare that I say anything Kasen can't hear. Kasen's little cousin Brielle has been doing this for a while and I have always wondered why Kasen never repeated what Jeremy and I said. Well apparently it's not that he didn't listen, he was just saving it for the right time.

The other day in the kitchen, Kasen was walking around and twirling and being silly while I was making dinner. He kept losing his balance and falling. On one of his attemps to stay standing he ran into the trash can in the kitchen and bumped his arm. He grabbed his arm, looked at it and said, "Oops! My bad!" Then went about his twirling business! I dropped the spoon, looked at Jeremy and said, "Did he just say what I Think he said?" Jeremy confirmed and I just started laughing. Of all the things he is going to repeat, OOPS MY BAD? How funny! I thought it was so dang cute I had to share!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

hahaha! I love it.

sarah said...

That is pretty funny. It is hard to be careful even with the silliest sayings.