Monday, November 12, 2007

All of the celebrations...

On Kasen's birthday our playgroup went to Chuck E Cheese just to have something for Kasen to do. I made little cupcakes decorated like Mickey Mouse and the kids loved them!






NEXT:
We celebrated with my mom and dad on Wednesday night (his actual birthday). Kasen waited until 8:30 at night until my dad got home from work to open all his presents. He was so patient and SO willing to wait because he knew my dad wanted to see him open presents. How sweet!




THEN:

We had Kasen's birthday party on Saturday. He had so much fun! He was really cranky though because he was tired, but we managed, all I have to say is...I'm GLAD it's over! :)










7 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun! Thats a lot of celebrating. I can't wait for our kids birthdays. How sweet of him to wait for you dad.

Mrs.EBG said...

Looks like Kasen had a GREAT birthday! Love the cupcakes and the cake! They look great! Oh, and love the new glasses!!

The Badger family said...

Wow it looks like Kasen had a whirlwind of excitement and fun for his birthday. What fun!!!! So I got your message that you lost my number. I will call your parents house and leave a message on it with my phone number. I don't like to post my number on the internet.

Amanda said...

Its so much fun to get to spread out the celebration over a few days, but a lot of work too. The birthday boy looks adorable. By the way, I wish I could take credit for those Halloween pages, but its from a cool little website called smilebox.com, you should check it out.

Nyree said...

How fun! He's at such a fun age for birthdays! He looks so proud to have it be his birthday, with that huge smile. What a cutie. I love your glasses. Love ya

The Mathews Family said...

Sorry we missed all the fun! Looks like it went well and he totally scored in the bday present department ;)

Shannon Crandall said...

WOW I am so sad I missed those cupcakes at chuck-e-cheese. He sure had quite the birthday. It is no wonder he was so tired by sat. You are a great mom he is a lucky kid!!!! Sydney is still saying it is going to be balloon part for her birthday so that is fine with me!!!!!