Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bruises...

Ever since Kasen was a little baby. Well 9 months at least....he has been pretty clutzy. He takes after his mommy. I think my parents thought that I beat my kid or something until...last weekend they were there to witness his latest crash.

He was twirling around a pole with only one arm, and I told him to stop. I asked him to stop. I was firm with him to stop. He didn't, and about 5 seconds later his hand slipped off the pole, he fell to the ground, and hit forehead first, and then nose. We gave him tylenol as soon as we got home. My parent's (well my dad) said, "well I guess we can't tease you about Kasen's bruises anymore" ...sad.

Here are some pictures of my poor kid. Really. He has done these all on his own! lol....

Notice that a majority of them are all on the same place on his forehead too. I think after hitting that place so many times that its permanently swollen and just sticks out farther so when he falls, it's the first thing to hit. Poor baby.













So I realize some of these pictures aren't the most flattering. But really he just hit his head, eyebrow, nose, mouth, cheek! Would you be wanting to pose and smile?


3 comments:

Pure Images said...

Aww he is so cute! I LOVE that pudgy baby picture. Classic. Little Kasen had CANKLES! =)My favorite!

Nichole Bruce said...

I would totally blame it on the "bruce head" it's so large, he's totally top heavy!!
I loved the walk down memory lane!! That gives me an idea...

Mrs.EBG said...

I loved looking at all those pics. I can't believe he's going to be three this week! On Wednesday! Wow... I still remember you calling me telling me you were on the way to the hospital, I was at Best Buy (yes, I know it was a sunday I was bad then). He's such a cute kid!