Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance

Last night (Monday) my family went to go see So You Think You Can Dance! It was so dang cool!! Jeremy met us up there since he drove over straight from work, the rest of us drove up in my parents car. It was at the Sports Arena in San Diego.

We went to dinner beforehand that Black Angus. The wait was forever long because the restaurant is basically in the Sports Arena parking lot so people were going over there for dinner first, then going to the show. There were people EVERYWHERE! We came out from having dinner at about 7:45, the show started at 8:00, and the place was a ghost town! It was the pre-show rush! Really funny.

To my surprise, thanks to my brother having the job that he does, we had FRONT ROW tickets! (Sorry Jenny if this post will make you sad). We saw the dancers up close and personal. It was so cool. I had so much fun! SO much fun! If I like the dancers as much next year, I will go again! Jeremy wasn't too enthused about being there, but he was a good husband and went because he knew I was excited about it. Thanks, Jeremy!


I had to try and lighten the picture since I am no longer allowed to use the flash when Jeremy is in the picture.
front row baby!!
See how excited Jeremy was to be there? blah blah, yipee! Me, my mom, Crystal


Lacey and Kameron
Neil and Danny
Lauren (probably my favorite)
Sabra talking, then Jamie and Neil
The Top 10

Lacey
Laure and Danny

Sabra (the winner) and Dominic










3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Fun fun stuff! I've never seen Jeremy look so excited about something... hopefully you told him to calm down a bit! lol. PS LOVE your shirt! Super cute!

Shannon Crandall said...

I am so jealous right now I think I am going to be sick! I watched every single episode and sometime 2 or 3 times! I tried to get tickets and I could not I have no word for how CRAZY JEALOUS I am. I hope you had a great time! WOW what a fun thing. I guess you just did not know me well enough then but man I am so jealous. Thanks also for the e greeting!!!

Shannon Crandall said...

I am so jealous right now I think I am going to be sick! I watched every single episode and sometime 2 or 3 times! I tried to get tickets and I could not I have no word for how CRAZY JEALOUS I am. I hope you had a great time! WOW what a fun thing. I guess you just did not know me well enough then but man I am so jealous. Thanks also for the e greeting!!!