Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Gratitude List

I have been challenged by my sister in law to write 10 out of the normal things that I am grateful for. I am going to write 10 things I would never say I am normally thankful for.

1. Air conditioned cars-boy is it a bummer not having a/c in your car.
2. Waterproof matress pads- sometimes Kasen will still leak out of his pull up at night, I am so grateful it doesnt get all the way to the mattress.
3. Leapfrog Letter Factory- this movie is the reason Kasen learned his letters and the sounds they make. Best $10 spent!
4. Glasses- I would be blind and naseous all the time if it weren't for my new glasses.
5. Lactose Intolerance Meds- If it weren't for this, I wouldn't be able to eat some of my favorite foods.
6. Cameras- I know that even through words I would never be able to capture some of the things I do with my camera
7. Happy Meals- without those chicken nuggets, french fries, "blue soda" and ranch, Kasen would die of starvation
8. Tivo- I dont have time to watch all the shows that I do at the specified times they are on.
9. Chapstick- I couldnt go anywhere or do anything if I didn't have my chapstick!
10. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- gives me a 20 min break to do something for ME

2 comments:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I just got caught up on your blog. You are very a very dilligent blogger. Yeah! I loved this list and I agree with everything...esp Tivo. Love it. It's so fun to catch a glimpse at your life. Thanks!

The Dobrons said...

Yes!!! That Letter Factory is sooog ood! Allison knows her letters and sounds just because of that movie. Love it--there is numbers factory too! Good list.