Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Kasen!

Kasen has been talking about his birthday for a month now. He knew that mommy's birthday was first, then his. So ever since my birthday ended, he thinks its his birthday everyday. Well today, he is finally right! My sweet boy turned 3 today. At this time 3 years ago I was in labor and had no idea how much of a blessing my little boy was about to be in my life. We will get into mushy stuff later.


Last night I decided to decorate Kasen's room. I put Kasen to bed in my bed and let him watch a movie. He was so happy to fall asleep to Cars. After Jeremy got home from basketball we went up and decorated his room. Streamers EVERYWHERE. Balloons EVERYWHERE. On the floor, in the ceiling. We wanted to make it special since this year he actually understood what was going on. We were sneaky and quiet and after we were done, we moved Kasen from our bed to his own bed. Jeremy has ninja like skills and was able to move him without him waking or opening his eyes.



After Jeremy brought Kasen in, we spread the balloons all over the floor.



He was so happy, he decided to show off a little shoulder. Woo!


When I woke up this morning, I woke up to Kasen singing himself "Happy Birthday to Kasen! Happy Birthday to ME!" It was so cute. I grabbed my camera and ran in there to take pictures of his reaction of his room. This is what I got...





3 comments:

Pure Images said...

So cute! It's finally November Seven! Happy Birthday Kasen! You have been a joy in my life as well. I enjoy watching you grow... you are such a sweetheart! I love you Kasen!

Nichole Bruce said...

All i can say is.... AAAWWWWW!!! How fun that he totally get's the birthday thing. Brax has been talking about Kasen's birthday all week. I hope he has an awesome day!!

sarah said...

Happy Birthday Buddy.