Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seriously!?



Yes, that right...you see that green pie on my floor? Well Kasen thought that he wanted some, so he opened the fridge, I wasn't paying attention like I should have been...I was watching Americas Next Top Model. Grr...He tried to carry it over to me and surprise surprise...dropped it! All I can hear is him saying...

"Its all over my blankie! It's all over my blankie!"
Im still not looking and I asked him "what's on your blankie?"
"The PIE!"

Well that certainly got my attention and I looked over the edge of the couch and saw the pie face down on his blanket! All I could do was laugh! I tried SO hard not to because I wanted him to know he was in trouble for getting it out of the fridge, but I just laughed. I think I would have been a little more upset if it had gone face down on the floor. I just picked his blankie up and scraped the pie off into the trash can and threw the blankie into the wash.

6 comments:

Kendyl said...

I would have still eaten it!

Pure Images said...

To funny. WOW!

Jessica Kettle said...

haha, so funny! Kasen is so cute. you look great btw, have you lost more weight?

Mrs.EBG said...

ROFL... awesome!! He was trying to suprise you, mommy!!! :)

Nichole Bruce said...

Hilarious!! That is the exact reason I have the lock on my fridge! You gotta love the kid for being independent!

Shannon Crandall said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!