Thursday, November 1, 2007

Silly boy!

Kasen was supposed to be getting dressed so we could leave. I was in the bathroom doing my make up and getting ready myself, and it was awfully quiet in Kasen's room. I went in there to check on him expecting the worst, crayon on the wall, glue on the floor, something bad...but this is what I found....




By the way, Kasen doesnt color on the walls, or spread glue on the floor. He doesn't do stuff like that thankfully. But I was still concerned that it was quiet, because he isn't perfect and he does do stuff he shouldn't sometimes.

3 comments:

Pure Images said...

LOL... he cracks me up. When I first saw the picture from far away it looked like he was in a dunk tank or something. =)

Kendyl said...

I'm calling child protective services...are you trying to suffocate your child? Just kidding!

Mrs.EBG said...

ROFL! That is awesome! I love that he's smooshing his face against it! That is the best!