Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat...

Kasen was really excited. He had been preparing all day. "we go knock on the door and say trick or treat, they give us candy, then we say thank you and leave." I think they prepped him at preschool. Quite funny. We went over to Zac and Crystals house and went with them and their kids. Kasen and Brielle had such a blast. I really think Zac and Jeremy did too!!

Ding dong!!

I know you're home! Open up!
Daddy andUncle Zac standing by on portion control for the bowl that was left on someones porch.
1 whole neighborhood, over 200 pieces of candy, 2 black slippers that were once yellow, and STILL wanting to knock on more doors!
Kasen and Brielle, Halloween 2007

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

So cute! I wish we would of gotten a pic of them together their first halloween. =(

Jessica Kettle said...

seriously, how cute is that Mickey costume! I love it!